It’s taken way too long to get here, but the full report on Naked Experiment session #2 is finally complete and available on Amazon.
We got six people together, three women and three men, with ages ranging from 22 to 52, to try out a range of situations involving casual nudity. These included:
- Someone being chosen at random to be the first one naked and the group watching them take off all their clothes.
- A person is given the opportunity to strip any one person naked.
- Participants voting on who should be naked, then watching that person undress.
- Everyone given the option to get naked together.
- A presentation where the presenter is presenting their own naked body.
- An outdoor fully-naked challenge for one participant.
- …And more!
There are also short interviews with the participants after the session and each participant had the opportunity to pose for a souvenir photo where they are completely naked and the rest of the group is fully clothed (photos NOT shown in the report for privacy reasons).
The report is available as a Kindle publication. Don’t worry, you don’t need a Kindle to read it. The free Kindle app is available on PC, Mac, Web, Android, Windows Phone and iOS so almost every portable device is covered.